Sunday, May 24, 2009

6 month update

I'm a week into being 6 months pregnant and everything is going well. I feel great for the most part, just starting to get tired at the end of the day but really, I have no complaints. I feel the baby kick all the time which is such a strange feeling that I'll never get used to but a great feeling at the same time to know that she alive and well. I had my doctor's appointment last week and was a little surprised at my weight gain. Basically, I've gained the same amount of weight in the last month that I did in the first 5 months of my pregnancy. Oh well...what can I do about it, right?? I really got big this last month so that is probably why. Also, with Mother's Day, our CA trip, and my birthday, there hasn't be a lack of cookies, cakes, and candy in our house so I'm sure that has to do with it too. I posted two pictures: one yesterday and one today.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

You look great! I am glad you are doing good. I am in the same place you are, crazy ha. I love hearing how you are doing! Keep sending post

Jane said...

Emily, you look fabulous! So glad you are feeling well. Can't wait for your new little one to come.

McCartneys said...

I'm so excited for you , I loved this stage of pregnancy .....feeling the baby move is so amazing !