Monday, July 27, 2009

32 Weeks and Counting Down

Even though I'm actually 34 weeks now, I had Craig take these pictures a couple weeks ago that I thought I'd post. The big day is going to be August 31st unless I go sooner so that my mom can make travel arrangements and watch the kids for us while Craig and I are at the hospital. I'm still feeling pretty good but not getting a lot of sleep at night. I'm a little swollen in my hands, ankles, and feet so I try to sit down as much as possible with my feet elevated but everything else is good.

5 WEEKS TO GO FROM TODAY!!







3 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute. I am glad you feel good! I am right after you, I am ready to be done.

McCartneys said...

Wow , you look great ! Your almost done. I remember that is about the time I was "over it ".

Jane said...

Such a cute picture of you! We are sooo excited for the arrival of your little one!