Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lauren's Blessing, Disneyland, and Temple Square Lights

The last two weeks have been busy spending time with family and friends. We drove out to CA after dealing with very cold Utah weather and looked forward to warmer and sunny skies. We even hit -18 degrees as we drove through central Utah!! While in CA, we blessed Lauren at my grandpa's house with my family present. She even wore the same blessing dress that I wore as a baby. It was really nice and even more special with my brothers and grandfather there to help with the blessing. We did the same thing for Brandon and Briana's blessing while in Texas a couple years ago for Christmas with all of Craig's family. We also spent a day at Disneyland to celebrate Craig's 40th birthday!! As soon as we got back to Utah, my dad came for a visit and we headed to Temple Square to see Christmas lights - in 23 degree weather!! It has been very cold here but I'm looking forward to spending Christmas here at home with lots of snow on the ground.




Blessing pictures









Disneyland pictures








Temple Square with Grandpa




1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so jealous you got to Disneyland!!! Bart & I are both hoping to make it to Disneyworld in 2010.

Your brothers look like twins & so much like your dad!