Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My first blog entry!!

Here we are at Central Market enjoying the great Texas winter weather having lunch with our friends Bart and Amy and their kids.

Bart and Craig


Amy and I

My daughter Briana

My son Brandon who just recently started taking his shirt off whenever the opportunity presents itself - no matter where we are!!


Merry Christmas!! I'm finally starting a blog with the help from my friend Amy who sat me down and walked me through the whole process. We are here in Texas visiting Craig's family for the holidays and it has been quite the visit so far. This last week I've been to a friend's funeral, a niece was born, Craig's grandfather has decided to fast so he can exit this life, and I saw the movie Juno that was like a page out of my life with the adoption of my son two years ago. Talk about an emotional week!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your first comment! I clicked on today hoping maybe you had a chance to do another entry...I guess the folks computer is down still...bummer.