Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day

Happy Easter!! We started our morning off with warm coffee cake from the oven with orange juice. Then we handed the kids their Easter baskets. Most of the stuff they got were things from both grandparents and each got a DVD that we bought from Target a month ago and saved them specifically for their baskets so they'd have some fun stuff to go along with easter candy. Brandon got the Madagascar DVD, two matchbox cars, and some eggs with candy. Briana got the Ratatouille DVD, disney princess cards, a fiesta food play set, and eggs with candy. They both had a blast with the fake food fixing plates for Craig and I all morning. Craig has the worst cold right now so he decided to stay home with Brandon which means that Briana and I were the only ones dressed in our Sunday best for pictures.







1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey! I think I recognize Brianna's clothes...so cute to see her wearing Honor's stuff! It makes me miss those baby days though.

You got some really great photos of the kids! Brianna's hair looks like it has grown a lot since y'all were here in December. SHe is getting to pretty!

Brandon is hilarious with the tractor...what boy would want to do an egg hunt with that to play on?!

I need to get back to blogging...it's been about a week now! I've just been busy with Cody's multiple birthday parties.