Sunday, January 6, 2008

Professional Pictures of Briana and Brandon

While we were in Texas a couple weeks, a bunch of us from our old ward got together at our friend Brian and Kelly's house. Kelly just started her own photography business and offered to take some pictures of the kids in her home office turned studio. Unfortunately I didn't have the kids dressed the greatest but I didn't want to say no to the opportunity to get some decent pictures of the kids. The last time I took them somewhere to get professional pictures was when they were 8 and 9 months old. The pictures turned out great so check them out. Her website is http://www.timelessbykelly.com/ Go to the PORTRAITS section and then click on CLIENT LOG-IN and the password is my last name.

3 comments:

McCartneys said...

I couldnt pull up the pics. on Kelleys web-site , what did I do wrong?

Amy said...

I saw them...cute! Brandon has some great ones where he's laughing!

Nicole said...

I couldn't find an Individual's section??