Friday, January 4, 2008

Some Christmas Pictures

I know that I'm alittle late with Christmas pictures but I didn't have what I needed in Texas to post pictures from my digital camera. Craig and I celebrated our Christmas on Sunday, 12/16, with the kids doing our own family thing before we headed to Texas. The kids love their bikes and Briana spends all day riding around the house doing laps around the kitchen island.






Here we are in Texas doing Christmas again with Craig's family. The kids got some great toys, puzzles, stuffed animals, jackets, and had a good time playing with all their cousins.





Just hanging out on the couch ready for bed!!

One of the late nights visiting friends while in Texas. We tried not to mess with the kid's schedule as best we could but by the end of the day, they were wiped out and would fall asleep in the car - especially Brandon. Briana always is looking for Brandon's hand to hold and finally we had the camera on us to take a picture.

Brandon started dumping out all the toys from the bin until we realized it was because he wanted to climb in. Briana is always right behind her brother to copy whatever he does so she had to join him.

Here we are at Grapevine Mills Mall in front of the Rainforest Cafe right before it opened. Brandon couldn't get enough of the alligator. We even gave him some money to throw at it and he thought he was so cool!!





2 comments:

Amy said...

I love that proud little look on Briana when she's sitting on her trike! Very cute.

Marley isn't bothering me in the house. I have been enjoying having her hang out with me. We got rid of Bambi yesterday. I felt really sad for Bart...he killed me when he said, "I just always pictured us 80 years old with one of Winslow's descendents as our pet." Ugh!!! (but, I am glad she's gone!)

Amy said...

Forgot to ask...has your family figured out how to get on your blog yet? Is your Mom loving it?