Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quotes and Sayings

I had a Young Women's activity last night at one of our leader's home and she has a craft room that any women would drool over whether you scrapbook or not!! She used to do that for a business and has everything immaginable for scrapbooking. Every time she teaches, she gives out the cutest handouts and always has treats in cute bags or decorated boxes, etc. Anyway, while at her home, she had out a rolodex full of cute quotes and sayings. Of course, by the time I saw it, it was almost time to go so I jottled down the ones that I liked the best. Thought I would share so here they are...

Can you imagine a world without men?
No crime and lots of happy fat women!!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up
is like shoveling snow before it stops snowing

No comments: