Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

Craig loves the NFL season and especially the Super Bowl. I've actually become a huge fan myself so we like to watch the games together. I was disappointed that the Indianapolis Colts weren't playing again this year (they won the Super Bowl last year) but I just wanted to make sure that the New England Patriots didn't win. They are big rivals of the Colts and I'd hate to see them pull off the perfect season and go down in NFL history. Since it was fast Sunday, I did all my cooking and baking on Saturday so that when we got home from church, all I had to do was pull all the food out of the fridge and we could eat and watch the big game. I think I was in the kitchen most of Saturday. I baked 4 loaves of bread, make cranberry oat bars, baked cut-out sugar cookies and made frosting, made a cheese ball, and threw together a pasta dish for Saturday night to go with our Pizza Hut pizza. Then of course since we fasted, once I could eat, I ate so much I was sick the rest of the night. The sugar cookies threw my over the edge - I can't stop eating them!! The game was great and the Giants won!! Here are some pictures of me and the kids before we headed out to church on Super Bowl Sunday.




2 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! I had to yell that because it looks SO cute!

Promise me you will frame that picture in a big size & put in your house somewhere...you look so good in it! You gotta blow up a great picture like that & frame it...you know we seldom get good photos as Moms.

Maybe a nice Mothers Day present for your Mom too...one of you & the kids for her house.

Amy said...

What's going on? How you guys doing?