Monday, April 20, 2009

20 Weeks!!

I'm now at the halfway point in my pregnancy and feeling really good. I am really just trying to enjoy it as much as I can everyday with this (and most likely only) pregnancy. I'm now wearing maternity pants most of the time but can still wear a lot of my t-shirts. My church clothing selection is few but luckily it is only once a week and I don't care if I wear the same things over and over. My only complaints which are expected anyway: trouble getting comfortable while sleeping and having to go to the bathroom all the time. I also know that both complaints are just going to get worse. The things that I love about being pregnant: I've never had so many good hair days and my skin is free of any breakouts and looks great.

We find out the sex on Thursday so check back on Friday for the news!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

You ARE pregnant! Don't you love it when it finally shows and you don't just feel lumpy & thick. I'm glad you're not having any bad side effects and can enjoy it.

The last, huh? You guys haven't gone Utah Mormon yet?

I can not wait to hear what you are having...that is going to be so exciting? Are you gonna take the kids to see the baby? I took mine when I was pregnant with Adam and they loved it! I never thought about doing that for Cody when I was pregnant with Honor. I think it made it more real for them.

Amy said...

P.S. Is Craig planting a garden? We got our tomatoes in the ground...that's it though, and some herbs.

I wish we had more space so we could do more. One day...we're still planning that eventual move in the future. My sister is planning on moving to go to nursing school in San Angelo, which will help because I have never been able to not feel bad about moving away while she is here.

Ashley said...

You look great! I'm glad things are going good. I am at the same place in my pregnancy. Can't wait to see what your having.

Jane said...

You look fabulous!!! Looking forward to hearing what you are having!

Debi's "Do Da's" said...

So excited to hear you are having a girl!!!
Now we have to do some heavy meditation and think good thoughts so Alicia will get pregnant again. She is getting nervous about it!!