Friday, April 24, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

We had the ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a girl. To celebrate the occasion I went to Target and had a cake decorated for me. Just something every simple so we could share the news with the kids (even though I don't think they really understand yet what is happening). A couple of my girlfriends were anxious to find out if it was going to be a boy or girl so we decided to have lunch together that afternoon. My neighbor was watching the kids for me so after my appointment, I got the cake and picked up lunch for us. We had a nice lunch just hanging out while the all our kids played together.








We are very excited to share our good news and I'm ready to start planning for her arrival!!
I tried to scan in the ultrasound pictures but I know they are small
but at least it is something to look at.




7 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!!!

The ultrasound pictures are so cute! Her little fist...awww!!!

We are very happy for you!

Jane said...

Congratulations! Brianna and Brandon will be great older siblings.
I'm sure she will learn about princesses and the ways of the force at a very early age!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful new!!

I love reading your blog. Please continue to keep us updated.

Love from California.

McCartneys said...

That is so awesome......So , Alicia Michelle Holbrook---sounds good huh???? J/K
The ultrasound pix are so clear. Isnt it just amazing? Im so happy for you ! I hope I can come for your Shower---- you better have one !

Amy said...

Be expecting something else...

a box of clothes! Lucky you, Honor has some sweet dresses coming your way...I ironed most of them & I hope they stay nice enough in the box.

Bart & I want you to know that we are willing to share Honor's name with your new girl. Honor Jane Holbrook? We love it!

Are you going to go with a Br--- name to match Brandon & Brianna? Maybe Brandy, Brooke or Brittany? (That would be quite a tongue twister when you're calling their names!)

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is sooo neat. It won't be long until she is here.

natalie said...

Emily and Craig -- Congratulations! We love girls. (We should, right?) You'll love adding another princess to your family. You look great. I am glad to hear that there are definitely benefits of pregnancy. I didn't have the good hair and skin. :( I look forward to the continual updates. Keep the updates coming.