Monday, April 13, 2009

Sundance with Grandpa

My dad was in town this week so we got out and did some fun activities with the kids. One day we drove down to the Sundance Ski Resort just to walk around and enjoy the canyon drive. Before getting to Sundance, we stopped to see my Aunt Dana and cousins and had a great visit with them. I feel like finally Brandon is at a point that we can go to someone's house and he can play with the other kids and I can actually have some good conversations without too many interruptions. Once at Sundance, we just walked around and let the kids play in the snow while my dad and I enjoyed the great weather that day. Surprising the resort is already closed for the ski season but as you can see from the last picture of Brandon, there is still plenty of snow!!






1 comment:

Amy said...

Em!!!

You are NOT fat...you are preggers! Eat, expand & don't waste time worrying about it...it WILL come off. I thought it was funny that you wanted to be the skinny girl in the grey shirt.

Your Dada looks so handsome, by the way.

SO have you found out yet if baby is a boy or a girl????