Thursday, September 25, 2008

Can Never Have To Many...

I love doing Briana's hair every morning and adding cute bows and ribbons to it. Now maybe in a couple years I'll think differently but for now, I enjoy it. There might also be a day that she won't let me do her hair anymore so I'm going to take advantage of the time I have now to do it. I have been given almost all of Briana's hair accessories from friends and family that it filled up a whole bathroom drawer and I'd forget about some since they would get lost under the rest. I had been to this girl's boutique store a couple months ago and had remembered these cute wall hangings with ribbon to attached hair clips to. I decided to make one myself and headed to Hobby Lobby and bought a block of wood for $2.99 and some letter stickers for $2.99 and made this at home. It came out so cute (at least I think so!!) and it was so cheap compared to what I would have spent buying one in a store. I hung this is her room next to her dresser so that every morning I can just look over and pick the one that matches her outfit best.

1 comment:

McCartneys said...

I love it --- Im making one of those. What a cute idea.....I love Hobby Lobby !