Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Briana turned 3 years old

Wow they grow up fast!! Briana has amazed me these last couple months on how much she has learned and understands about things. She talked about her birthday to everybody that would listen over the last couple of weeks and couldn't wait for the day. We meet daddy for lunch at Chili's and while the kids napped, I decorated Briana's birthday cake. I wanted to make a crown - fit for a princess - but it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted but it worked. She loved it and that is all that mattered anyway. She scored this year on presents getting clothes, toys, videos, and daddy and I got her a play kitchen. We've noticed that in Nursery at church, she plays with the play kitchen in there all the time. I told my mom about it so she sewed me some oven mitts, dish towels, and a cute apron for her. She and Brandon played with the kitchen the rest of the night and made pretend cookies for daddy and me. So cute!!

















1 comment:

McCartneys said...

I love the little kitchen . Where did you get it ? Awesome about the free swingset! Kid ruin things anyway might as well go used!