Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Backyard Fun and Cousin Brooke

While shopping for the kid's birthday presents, I got these battery operated bubble blowers that I knew they'd love. I gave each of them one for Briana's birthday and they have been having a blast in the backyard today playing with it. I love that I can sit at my kitchen table and look out from a huge window into my backyard and see everything the kids are doing. All they want to do all day is go outside so it is nice that I can let them out to play but I don't always have to follow.




Since Monday, Craig's sister Kathy and her 11 month old daugther Brooke have been staying with us. Kathy is here for work so I've been watching Brooke for her during the day. She is such a good baby and my kids have enjoyed having her around. It is always nice to have family come for a visit since we don't have much close by. I have some cousins and my aunt who all live an hour away and we'll be seeing them this weekend so this week will be packed full of family visits. We didn't get out of the house at all yesterday so today I planned on taking them to the park and then stopping off at the store to get a couple things. I get all 3 kids strapped in, two diaper bags loaded up, and then go to start the car and it is completely dead. How frustrating but whatever, the kids ended up playing around the house and in the backyard and I got some cute pictures with all 3 kids together. Really just Briana and Brooke since Brandon couldn't sit down long enough!!



No comments: