Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Computer Failure

Don't we all love technology but hate it when it fails us? Well, Craig's old work computer died, something to do with the motherboard and we were told that it isn't worth fixing from the nerd techs that we took the computer to. So we had to take our home computer in so they could download all the data from the dead computer hard drive to our home computer. A week later we finally have our computer back and Craig and I realized how much we use it. It really is sad how much we depend on this thing but it is so resourceful and really helps you feel connected to family and friends through blogging or email. Thank goodness for technology - just pray that it never fails us again!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

2 days ago we weren't getting internet...drove me crazy! I need the computer. It made me realize how often I go to it to look up information I need.

I was on the phone for 1 1/2 hours with SBC and then Belkin trying to fix the problem. After being disconnected twice, I was fed up. Can you believe I nosed around & actually fixed the problem by myself? Go me!