Friday, April 18, 2008

My New Job

My neighbor across the street and who is also in the YW organization with me at church (I live in Utah okay - things like this are the norm around here) called me the other day to ask if I'd be interested in doing some babysitting for her. She knows that things with Craig's company isn't going too well (Craig is their home teacher too) and wondered if we could use some extra money. She and her husband both run companies out of their house and she is drowning in work. I don't know how they do it with 4 children but since his work takes priority, she ends up not getting half of what she needs done because of kid distractions. We worked out a schedule that I'll watch her two youngest (Dylan age 3 and Annalisa age 7 months) on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30-12:30 at my house. Her baby girl is the easiest baby EVER and Dylan can just play with my kids. I figure it is no sweat off my back and I'm getting paid to watch kids at home which is what I do everyday anyway!!

No comments: