Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Flying Brandon

I love this picture my sister-in-law Kathy took. Just look at my son's face - he is loving it!! Craig tossed Brandon in the air so high that you can see the corner of the ceiling fan - and we have a 20 foot ceiling!! The picture is a little fuzzy but Kathy did a great job getting this picture of him while "in-flight". I know my mom is going to freak out when she sees this picture. When she visited us in October, she banned Craig from tossing the kids in the air because she couldn't handle it - it made her too nervous. Brandon can't get enough of if though and always asks for more when Craig tosses him into the air. I swear he'd be on the trampoline all day long if we had one. I'd love to have one too just so he could get out all his energy - he is such a busy boy!!






1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy crap! No wonder your Mom freaks out!!!