Friday, May 2, 2008

Being a Mormon in Utah

I have been a member of the LDS church my whole life but have never lived in Utah until now. Since moving here a year ago I have noticed differences of being Mormon in Utah and being Mormon in other parts of the country. I love the fact that most of my ward lives on my street which makes it easy for getting babysitters, doing visiting teaching, and catching rides from others to YW activities, church meetings, etc. Because there are so many members that live in the state of Utah, there are things pertaining to the church that you wouldn't see or hear anywhere else. Craig and I got talking about this subject a couple months ago and since then I've been writing down these differences that make us say, "Only in Utah". Look to the right to check out my list.

No comments: