Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snow in May

On Monday we had like 80 degree, t-shirt and sandal wearing weather and I look out into my backyard today and see snow. From day to day I don't know what clothes to put on the kids because the weather lately has been crazy. We keep getting teased with warm weather for a day or two and then it gets cold again that you can't even take the kids to the park or anything. I'm getting to the point that I'd welcome 100 degree temps right now and just be done with winter weather.


2 comments:

Amy said...

We have great weather down here...hint! hint! low 80's, lite breezes...sunny & gorgeous.

I would love that snow & cold weather. It looks cozy to me.

Amy said...

Hey...you are so right about loving our house again! I am thrilled with my kitchen & don't really want to move now.

I have to keep reminding myself that we could use some more space & interest rates are so low...really we're crazy not to move...now is the best time if we're ever going to do it.

But, I love my house! And, you can't beat the low payments...I hate being house poor.

What to do? What to do!