Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Special Day

Today is my birthday - 35 freaking years old!! At least I don't feel like a 35 year old woman and hopefully don't look like one either. I guess I'm at that age now that when asked my age, my reply will be "29". Today has been great though so far. Took the kids to the zoo this morning and then meet Craig at his office downtown to go to lunch at Chuck-A-Rama. Okay, I know what you're thinking...Craig is being a cheap bastard again, but no, actually I chose that place. It just sounded good to me. I don't have to worry too much if the kids get alittle rowdy and I couldn't decide what type of food I was in the mood for so it was nice to have a huge variety to choose from. The only bad thing is that I ate way too much and will be hurting for a good couple hours. Maybe i'll just skip dinner tonight and eat dessert but only for today...because today is my birthday!!

2 comments:

Kathy Garcia said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! You deserve a wonderful day-you are a fabulous person and you will never know how much I really do appreciate everything you do to help me in YW! I will see you on Sat. kathy

Jane said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!