Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stripping at Night

Brandon has to be the easiest kid to put to sleep at night. After we say our family prayers, he walks into his room, turns off his light and then stands on the railing of his crib waiting to be put into bed. Once he lays down, we walk out and call it done. This last week though when I go to get him in the morning, he is naked except his diaper (thank goodness he isn't taking that off too) with his pajamas discarded in the corner of his crib. I don't know if he is taking them off when he wakes up in the morning or during the night so Tuesday night Craig checked on him before we went to bed. Sure enough, he is laying there naked with his pajamas stuffed underneath him. So last night I put him in a different pair of pajamas and checked on him before I headed to bed since Craig wasn't home yet from a work meeting. His pajamas were on but I think I'll continue to check on him the next couple nights just to make sure he doesn't start stripping at night again.

1 comment:

McCartneys said...

That is so funny ! I wonder if he's getting hot or something?